The GB Community Health Clinic provides high-quality, compassionate medical and dental care to men and women in need.
We provide the following services to our patients:
Patient must be:
- 18-65 Years old
- an Oakland County resident
- at or below 200% Federal Poverty Level, click here to see if you fall within these guidelines:
If you meet the above criteria and would like to become a patient please bring the following to the GB Community Health Clinic:
New patient registration takes place: Monday and Wednesday 9am to 3pm, Tuesday and Friday from 12pm to 3pm.
- 1040 or 1040ez (tax return)
- "Proof of non-filing status" from the IRS
- For those who did not file taxes last year or have no income. The IRS can be reached at 1-800-829-1040
For more information contact the scheduling attendant: Monday and Wednesday 9am to 3pm, Tuesday and Friday from 12pm to 3pm at (248) 758-1690 [option 2]
We are located at: 90 W University Dr, Pontiac, Michigan 48342
Thinking of Donating?
When you give to the GBCHC we make every penny count. Last year for every dollar spent on medical services we provided 52 dollars worth of care.
Please help your neighbors in need by donating now.