The GB Community Health Clinic provides high-quality, compassionate medical and dental care to our neighbors in need.
We are not a walk-in clinic, you must have an appointment to be seen by our doctors.
You can get an appointment by completing the steps below.
To become a patient of the Gary Burnstein Community Health Clinic you must be:
- 18-65 Years old
- an Oakland County resident
- at or below 200% Federal Poverty Level, click here to see if you fall within these guidelines:
If you meet the above criteria and would like to become a patient please bring the following to the GB Community Health Clinic:
- 1040 or 1040ez (tax return)
- "Proof of non-filing status" from the IRS
- For those who did not file taxes last year or have no income. The IRS can be reached at 1-800-829-1040
If you have any questions, or need help please contact Patricia at phone # 248-758-1690 ext. 8. She can be reached M-F 9am-12pm. If she is not available please leave a message, she will normally call back within 24 hours.
We are located at:
When you give to the GBCHC we make every penny count. Last year for every dollar spent on medical services we provided 52 dollars worth of care.
Please help your neighbors in need by donating now.